Even when the sun goes down there’s still plenty of fun to have in the Smoky Mountains! You can find something for the whole family to enjoy, even the kids! So you can make the most of your time on vacation, we have thought of 5 of the best things to do in Pigeon Forge at night for you!
1. Enjoy Live Music
Enjoying live music is a great night life activity, and it gets even better when you get to eat food also! The Smoky Mountains have quite a few options that offer both live music and good food!
- The Island: Throughout the year you can watch live music performances at The Island near the fountains and Ole Smoky Moonshine: The Barn.
- Smoky Mountain Brewery: The Brewery offers live music, karaoke, specialty craft beers, and fantastic wings!
- Margaritaville: Inside Margaritaville you’ll find great good, beautiful island drinks, and live bands.
- Hard Rock Cafe: The Hard Rock Cafe is a large venue that often has great music artist performances and “rockin” food.
- The Roaming Gnome: The Roaming Gnome offers live music and karaoke most nights of the week, and is a great place to stop in for a drink and to catch game.
2. Ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
The Wheel rises 200 feet into the air! From the top you can see the sparkling city lights of Pigeon Forge. This is a great date night activity that sets a magical and romantic mood. Or you can bring your kids to let them marvel at all of the scenery. You will ride in a gondola around the wheel that has both AC and heat inside to keep you comfortable for the entire experience. The Smoky Mountain Wheel is a great option when it comes to things to do in Pigeon Forge at night.
3. Try an Escape Game
An Escape Game will test your and your family and friends in a fun and neat way! Escape games are themed rooms that you and your team attempt to get out of in a certain amount of time. You will pull your brains together as a team to make it through riddles and puzzles to earn clues out of the escape room. The Escape Game at the Island in Pigeon Forge offers 4 differently themed rooms all with unique puzzles and riddles to solve: Heist, Prison Break, Secret Agent Mission, and Gold Mine.
4. See a Show
Pigeon Forge is chalk full of fantastic shows to see! There’s something for everyone, from murder mysteries and comedy, to musical! You’ll find knee slapping comedy, plot twists, and some of the most talented singers, dancers, and musicians the Smokies has to offer! Seeing a show is one of the best things to do in Pigeon Forge at night!
- Smoky Mountain Opry
- Country Tonite
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede
- The Murder Mystery Dinner Show
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show
- The Comedy Barn
5. See the Stars
If you come to the mountains one of the best things to experience is the mountains! On clear nights, the sky comes alive with shining stars here in the Smokies. You could easily sit out in our pool area to look at the sky, or you could venture into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Inside the national park there are many places you can either watch an evening sunset or see the stars.
You’ll be a short drive away from all of these great things to do in Pigeon Forge at night when you stay with us at All Season Suites. Besides our great location you’ll have other amenities available like a free hot breakfast, a pool, free WiFi, and more! Take a look at our rooms to start planning your next vacation to Pigeon Forge!