A How-to Guide on Saving Money While at Our Hotel in Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge can be a very cost-effective destination for vacation. You can easily save if you think a little outside the box. The money you save on “normal” vacation expenses can be spent on fun activities and souvenirs instead. Keep reading to learn about our best tips for saving while staying at our hotel in Pigeon Forge.
Saving at Our Hotel in Pigeon Forge
1. Planning ahead: When you decide that it’s time to go on vacation there are several things you need to consider. Find out how many people will be in your party so that you can find the right accommodations for your group size. Make a list beforehand of places you would like to visit while there. Also, make a grocery shopping list. The last two tips will save you money by skipping over impulse decisions.
2. Sign up for hotel deals: Everyone loves to know they are getting the best rates when they stay! When you sign up for our newsletter you will hear about everything going on with us and in Pigeon Forge. Even better though, you’ll know all about any deals and specials we have going on! Then you can book with confidence that you saved a little money. Check our specials page to call or sign up to learn about deals!
3. Make the most of our amenities: Our amenities will take your stay from just okay to great! They’ll also save you some money! We offer kitchenettes with microwaves, stovetops, and refrigerators in all of our suites! This luxury can save you money on your dining out tab. We also offer a free breakfast which can save you time, money, and stress in the mornings.
4. Split costs: Lastly, if you are traveling with friends or are a larger family you can split costs on the room or traveling expenses.
Save on Pigeon Forge Activities
1. Trolley System: The trolley system is a fantastic way to get around Pigeon Forge! You can see all of the sights at a very affordable cost. You can even take a trolley ride all the way to Gatlinburg! The trolley only costs $3 for an all-day pass. Click here to learn more about the Pigeon Forge trolley.
2. Free Things to Do: One of the most important things to do when looking up what to do on vacation is finding out what’s free to do! Visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is free and can keep you busy for an entire day or more! Or, you can go watch the fountains and explore The Island. The Old Mill Square is also free to walk around. You can easily get to these places by trolley or car from our hotel in Pigeon Forge.
3. Eating Out: Pick restaurants that give you the most for your dollar. If you want to go out to eat and see a show places like Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show or the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show are perfect options!
4. Sharing Costs: Once again, one of the best ways to save is to split costs with friends and family. Likewise, depending on how many people are in your group you may be able to receive group discounts at some attractions in the area.
These tips should hopefully help you make the most of your vacation time in the Smokies! We told you about some of our great amenities above, check our amenities page to see what other wonderful amenities we offer at our hotel in Pigeon Forge!